Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 18, 2011

Big B:He want to Spend Time With Grand Daughter


Amitabh Bachchan's grandfather is having a good time with his newborn grand-daughter when she wrote a blog, how his life informed a new family member.A wave of happiness through family, after months of speculation about the Bachchan, gave Aishwarya Rai Bachchan actress born a girl Wednesday morning at the Seven Hills Hospital in Mumbai.


Hospital authorities reported that Ash had a vaginal birth, which occurred around 10 am Wednesday.''Soft natural innocence rests in my hands, unaware of what else is happening around him. Sometimes he opens his big eyes, and now it looks like a brighter tone for those who are engaged in similar period of time will know,''Big B blogged.


''Often pouted the gentlest of smiles shakes on the upper lip, which gives expression to close your eyes and eyebrows settled down to a dream he dreams. His head is covered with a head gear, he never Littlest decorating, snuggled into her blanket and mini pink colors dominate their softness material,''he said.


Big wrote his poignant feelings of nostalgia for his son Abhishek Bachchan in his blog:''When I look down I'll bring him back to me even when I was placed in the visual only condition of his father, in my Father's hand, as announced on our website. I stare at him in silence. He will render similar vein.''


''Dad! I will hold the ninth Bachchan in my hands ... this family, that you started .. ! Amitabh, Ajitabh, Shweta, Nilima, Namrata, Abhishek, Naina, Bhim and now .. its beauty, still unnamed ... I hope that you and I look at the top for us and bless us and our latest addition. Use what you may have felt somewhat limited ootus.Traditsioon continue and it can progress in your love and your aashirvaad (blessings),''he wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates