Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 18, 2011

Ranveer And Sonakshi Mix To in The LOOTERA !!


India's first "director of production house" - the Phantom - pearls of Vikas Bahla, Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane announced its first venture, looters. Vikramaditya Motwane UDAAN of movie fame, has written and will direct it. The film is a romantic stipulated in 1950th He said: "It is a love story movie is a period film, set to the 1950th."


In the press meet held advertise the film, did Sonakshi Sinha a grand entry in an old red car dressed from head to toe in traditional Bengali attire, looking for a breath takingly beautiful! Ranveer Singh rode a bicycle wearing a brown leather jacket full of style and a white tee shirt with suspenders look at everything as a young man of Bengal in the 50's. Their entry into the storm took everyone to gather around.


Sonakshi, who arrived in a red car place the press conference, said: "This is the hardest part for me All I am looking forward to working with Ranveer and start shooting .." When asked about his views on the Bengali film, gorgeous actress said: "I love Indian dress that makes me a typical Hindi film heroine. Looters will give me the opportunity to dress up like the original and authentic Bengali lady. I have the authentic look of 1950 Bengal era. I wear jewelry, clothes, make-up and Kajal and so on in the same period. We have retained the original appearance and authenticity that would be the 1950th "


Ranveer, donning a white T-shirt and jeans jacket, said: "Sonakshi had taken my breath away with its famous dialogue Thapad Darre Nahi Added See ... See Pyaar Hai Added". What does he flick, said the actor, who came to the place on the bike, "I'm the coolest guy in 1950 ... the high waist jeans and all the retro look."


Ranveer went on to add, "I'm the coolest guy ever even see the high waist pants. I think I have another actor, after Aamir Khan, who has worn as pants. I draw inspiration from Dev Anand and James Dean, but when it comes to dressing for looters. " Looters have written and directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, a joint venture that produced by the newly floated production house, and Swati Shetty Phantom of Balaji Motion Pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates